1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
We collect the personal and other information that you provide to us when you use the Site. This includes the information you provide when you sign up and register to use the Site ("User Account"). This information also includes:
(1) if you are a job seeker, your name, street and email address, phone number, job history, education and professional certifications, types of jobs you're looking, your resume and a cover letter (if you provide it), and, if you purchase anything from the Site, your credit card information, and
(2) if you are an employer or recruiter, company name, individual contact name, street and email address, phone number, website, history of jobs listed through the Site, and, if you purchase anything from the Site, your credit card information.
Where you indicate that you'd like to share information about yourself with other Site users. That information is referred to as your "Public User Profile" and is further discussed in Paragraph (4) below.
Information that Your Web Browser Sends
We also collect information your web browser sends to us automatically, such as your IP Address, browser type (such as Netscape® or Internet Explorer®), language, the time that you accessed the Site, how long you accessed the Site, what web pages you viewed at the Site, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed the Site, and information related to your computer operating system. This information does not identify you personally, and we use this information, primarily, to improve the Site and for search engine optimization. However, if you do create or have created a User Account, we may link the information provided by your browser to your User Account and use that combined information as described in the Section 2, below, titled: "How We Use Your Personal Information."
Information Collected Using "Cookies" and Other Web Technologies
We use "cookies," and similar technologies, such as Web Beacons, to collect personal information and support the functionality of this Web site. The following sections describe how Cookies and Web Beacons function.
- Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Others remain on your computer and allow us to identify your computer, although not you specifically, when you return to the Site. This allows us to improve the Site and tailor it to our customer's needs.
- In some cases, we may choose to link the information collected by our Cookies to your User Account in order to better personalize your experience with the Site.
- You have the ability to accept or reject cookies, or to set your browser to alert you when a web site implants a cookie on your computer. If you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use interactive features of the Site.
Use of Web Beacons
The Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons to assist in delivering cookies on the Site, allow us to count users who have visited the pages of the Site, domain names that refer users to the Site, and search terms that bring users to the Site. If you create a User Profile, we may link the information collected by web beacons with your User Profile. We use linked information to better personalize your experience while using the Site.
We may also include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or other marketing materials that we send to you in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Hospital Dream Jobs may also employ Web beacons from third parties in order to help us compile aggregated statistics and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Information collected pursuant to Sections 2 and 3 above will be referred to hereafter as "Other Personal Information."
Information You Make "Publicly" Available (your Public User Profile)
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use of User Account Information. We may access and use information from your User Account for the following reasons:
If you are an employer, to process payments or otherwise perform any necessary functions on the Site or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized;
- To provide you with more effective customer service and/or technical support;
- With your consent, we may periodically use your email address in order to distribute promotional materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications related to the Site. If you want to stop receiving such materials from us, you can let us know by emailing us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- We may permit our contractors, agents, and other third parties to access your User Account and/or Other Personal information in order to manage the Site, or to fulfill associated requirements.
Use of Public User Profile. We may access and use your Public User Profile for any of the following Purposes:
If you are a job seeker or other user who submits information in connection with a request for information about available job opportunities:
- We may share your Public User Profile with employers or recruiters who have indicated an interest in information about candidates like you. We may share this information via email;
- We may add your Public User Profile to our databases which may be accessible by employers and recruiters.
If you are an employer, recruiter or any other user providing information regarding available jobs:
- We may display your Public User Profile on pages of the website dedicated to assisting job seekers to find jobs;
- We may provide information contained in your Public User Profile to other users seeking information about available jobs;
- We may post jobs descriptions you provide with other job boards to give you additional exposure;
- We provide meta-data for each job posting so that it is readable by search engines;
- We may aggregate job and other employment information you provide with information provided by other users and make the aggregated information available to our clients, users and advertisers, as well as make such information available through third party resources, including via the web.
Other Personal Information. We may access and use Other Personal Information (See Section 1(2)-(3) above) for any of the following purposes:
To improve the Site;
- For security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- Or to prevent other criminal or tortuous behavior.
We may also aggregate anonymous click stream data, number of page views, or anonymous demographic data related to your Public User Profile to share with our advertisers or partners. We may use this information for any of the following purposes:
To customize the advertising and marketing messages that you receive on the Site;
- To share with outside companies so that they may customize, on our behalf, advertising and marketing messages that you receive on the Site.
- We may combine information collected from our Cookies (see Section 3 above) with information that you have provided in your Public User Profile in order to provide you with information about jobs or advertisements related to the specific preferences you have expressed or information that you have provided. This information does not identify you as an individual and does not provide your User Account information or Other Personal Information to third parties.
Disclosure to Comply with Legal Requirements and/or to Protect Hospital Dream Jobs and/or Third Parties
NOTE: the term "Your Personal Information" will refer to all information you provide to and/or we collect via the Site, collectively.
We may disclose Your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hospital Dream Jobs and/or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Hospital Dream Jobs and/or the Site, including but not limited to the prevention or investigation of a possible crime, ; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or our services or members of the public. We further reserve the right to report to any law enforcement or governmental agency any activities, and any personal information associated therewith, that, in good faith, we believe to be unlawful. We may make such a report without notifying you.
Disclosure due to Corporate Events
We also reserve the right to transfer Your Personal Information to another company in the event of an acquisition (of stock or assets) of Hospital Dream Jobs, a merger, or other similar corporate event, including but not limited to reorganization, restructuring, or dissolution.
3. CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following mechanisms are available for you to express your preferences regarding Your Personal Information and with whom WE may share it:
To opt out of communication, write to us stating that you would like to opt out of communication and include your name, user name, email address, and phone number. Mail to: Hospital Dream Jobs, PO Box 28958, Seattle, WA 98118.
- Job seekers can review and edit Account User information by logging in to our website and visiting the My Account section, Edit Profile and Resume Info page. The current information may be updated by typing in new information and clicking "submit" at the bottom of the page. Your Public Profile information may be viewed in the My Account Section, Profile Display.
Employers can review and edit Account User information by logging in to our website and visiting the My Account section, Employer Profile. The current information may be updated by typing in new information and clicking "submit" at the bottom of the page.
4. DISCLAIMER FOR THIRD PARTY COOKES, SITES AND LINKS
5. WHAT WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Hospital Dream Jobs uses generally accepted standard measures to protect your personal information that we collect through the Site. However, because neither the Site nor any technological measure is "hacker-proof" you are also responsible for maintaining the security of your personal information and you should take reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from theft, disclosure, or other misuse. We currently host and manage all of our data for the Site in the United States.
One of the security techniques we use for online transactions is a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your personal credit card and billing information will be automatically encrypted, or encoded, before it is sent over the Internet.
We have also obtained a digital security certificate from GeoTrust, a leading provider of Internet trust services. This certificate guarantees that your personal information is being transmitted in secure (encrypted) form to our Web servers, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
6. LOCATION OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE
Your Personal Information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities, and BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO ANY SUCH TRANSFER OF INFORMAITON OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
8. European Union Privacy Disclaimer
If you are located in the European Union, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you (and not Hospital Jobs Online) are responsible for ensuring that information in your Public User Profile information conforms to all local data protection laws.
9. Children's Privacy
The Site is not directed at or targeted to children. If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not use this Site without supervision by an adult.
If you believe that we have received information from any person who is not at least 18 years of age, please contact us at: email@example.com or PO Box 28958, Seattle, WA 98118, and we will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
10. Governing Law
11. Contact Information
- Although only other users of the Site whom you allow to see your Public User Profile can see it, it is, essentially, a public space. Therefore, do not post information to your Public User Profile that you would not want to be made publicly available, for example: your phone number, your address, or anything that is personal or potentially embarrassing. Additionally, avoid posting material that would make it easy for a stranger to identify or find you.
- While we envision our Site as a community of employers and potential employees, it's possible that other users may not be completely truthful about who they are or other details about themselves. Be cautious about meeting people in person that you meet on the Site.
› Close Window