Hospital Dream Jobs ("Hospital Dream Jobs" or "we" or "us") owns and operates the website "HospitalDreamJobs.com" (the "Site" or "Website"). The Site allows seekers of jobs in the healthcare industry to submit information related to their job preferences and for employers in that industry to post information about available jobs In addition, the Site provides access certain information about the careers in the healthcare industry and the industry in general.
Void Where Prohibited. Use of the Site is void where prohibited.
Term and Termination.
Hospital Dream Jobs reserves the right to review the Site at any time, and may, in its sole discretion, reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting by you, in whole or in part, for any reason and at any time. Hospital Dream Jobs further reserves the right to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, for any reason, or for no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Hospital Dream Jobs expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove and/or delete your job posting and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site if we determine that you have violated these Ts&Cs or pose a threat to Hospital Dream Jobs and/or other users. Hospital Dream Jobs uses a partner network to get additional exposure for advertisers' jobs. However, we offer no guarantee of placement of any employer advertiser's jobs on a specific partner website. In order to be included in promotion and sponsorship through the partner network and social media network, job postings must follow Hospital Dream Jobs spec guidelines. Jobs with incomplete data, html or poor quality will be excluded.
Fees. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to charge for access to the Site and related services. If you or we terminate your account, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
Our Rights to the Site and Associated Services.
Hospital Dream Jobs reserves all right, title, and interest to the names Hospital Dream Jobs, HospitalDreamJobs.com, any and all associated trademarks and logos, and any and all services provided on the Site. Hospital Dream Jobs also reserves all rights to feedback you may provide regarding the Site, if applicable. Hospital Dream Jobs further reserves all rights to the look, feel, and overall functionality of the Site. You may not reverse engineer, hack, or otherwise manipulate the Site, in any way. You further agree not to gain access, or otherwise endeavor to gain access to portions of the Site that are not made evident or available through the normal user interface and/or functionality of the Site. You will not remove or conceal from view any copyright, trademark, or confidentiality notices appearing on or in the Site and/or documentation or on any output generated by the Site. All rights not otherwise granted are reserved by Hospital Dream Jobs and its suppliers.
We reserve the right, in our full discretion, to determine whether any content or activity which you upload, post, transmit, share, store, make available or otherwise undertake on the Site is harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, commercial, or any other content which would restrict or inhibit a user's full enjoyment of the Site. We further reserve the right to remove such content in our full discretion.
We reserve the right, in our full discretion, to monitor and enforce these Ts&Cs by exercising our rights as described in the Section titled Term and Termination above. We further reserve the right in our full discretion to take appropriate legal action for illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
User's Rights and Obligations.
- Login. You can access your registered information and preferences through the Site by logging in and following the directions on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining your login and password. You will not share your login and/or password with any third party and you will not use the login, password, or other Profile information of another End User. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your account has been hacked, compromised, or otherwise accessed by a third party.
- Use. If you are a job seeker, you agree that access and use the site only for your personal use for the purpose of seeking employment opportunities for yourself. If you are an employer, you have the right to access and use the Site only for your internal business use for the purpose of seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for such use.
- Restrictions. You agree that, while using the Site, you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and all rules and policies we apply to the Site. Further, you represent and warrant that any and all information, materials and content you submit through to the Site is accurate and truthful does not 1) violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including any right in patent, trademark, or copyright, 2) violate or infringe upon any right of privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary right, and/or 3) or is not libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful in any way.
You will not use the Site in any of the following ways, or for any of the following purposes:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available on the Site any of the following:
- unsolicited or unapproved advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, other than job related information approved by us;
- any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, birth dates and credit card numbers;
- software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or privacy rights of any person or entity;
- inappropriately solicit personal information, or otherwise solicit passwords or personally identifying information for unlawful purposes;
- intimidate or harass another;
- harvest, collect, or otherwise gather personal or contact information, including email addresses, of other users by electronic or other means in order to send unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications in any form;
- disable, otherwise impair, overburden, or damage the Site;
- use any sort of technology, including automated scripts, to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
- misrepresent yourself, your work experience, your available jobs, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity, including the creation of duplicate or false accounts Profiles;
- "Frame," "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system.
You Are Older than 18 and Your Information is Truthful. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that any information you submit to the Site, including that which you submit in creation of your account, is accurate and truthful, and that you will continue to keep it up-to-date, and that you are over the age of 18.
Your Content. You may decide to provide information to the Site. If you are a job seeker, such information may include your contact information, job experience, your education and professional certifications, jobs you're looking for, information in your resume and any cover letter. If you are an employer, such information may include contact information, business description, company logo, credit card or other payment related information. All of this information is individually and collectively referred to herein as "Your Content." If you provide any such information, you give to Hospital Dream Jobs an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, display, reformat, translate, excerpt (wholly or partially) and distribute Your Content ("License"), as follows:
- Use to enable Hospital Dream Jobs to permit you to use and access the Site.
Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. If you believe Your Content has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or any other infringement of your or any third party intellectual property or privacy rights please contact us at: PO Box PO Box 28958, Seattle, WA 98118
- Content. We are not responsible in any way for third party and other Site users' content ("Third Party Content") or Your Content on the Site. You use any information which you gather from Third Party Content at your own risk. Although we provide rules, including these Ts&Cs, for users' use of the Site, we do not control and assume no responsibility for what users may post, upload, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available via the Site. Further, Hospital Dream Jobs is not responsible for the conduct of any user on the Site or offline.
- Disputes among users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
- Site Availability. The Site may not be available from time to time for scheduled maintenance and for other reasons. We are not responsible for any damages whatsoever as a result of the Site not being available. Further, we are not responsible for any hacking, hijacking, or other manipulation of the Site or of user accounts by third parties, or any resulting damages. Finally, we are not responsible for any failure of software, telecommunications equipment, computer hardware, computer systems or servers, technology services, or any other related product or service and we assume no liability for injury or damage relating to the use of the Site or downloading of any technology of the Site. Under no circumstances will Hospital Dream Jobs be responsible for any damage or loss to a user, including personal injury or death, resulting from or related to a user's use of the Site, or any Third Party Content posted thereto. This includes any damage that may come as a result of intentional or inadvertent disclosure of any of Your Content to other users, or on a broader scale.
- Effectiveness. Without limitation of the disclaimers set forth in this Section and for clarification only, we make no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of users. We do not guarantee that any information or materials posted by users will result candidates being hired or positions being filled, and are not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any user.
The Site provided "as-is." You bear the risk of using it. We give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Hospital Dream Jobs excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We further give no warranties that the Site will function a particular way or meet any particular standard. No advice or information obtained by you from or in connection with the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Section.
Career Tools, Links, Tips. Without limitation of the foregoing, suggestions and/or references to any commercial or other enterprise by End Users on the Site does not constitute an endorsement or warranty of any kind by Hospital Dream Jobs related to of any particular service, party, or product. You act on any and all information which you gather from the Site at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of damages.
You can recover from Hospital Dream Jobs and its suppliers only direct damages up to US $5.00. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Hospital Dream Jobs will not be liable for any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages. This limitation applies to anything related to the Site and the provision of or failure to provide technical or other support services, and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. This exclusion applies even if Hospital Dream Jobs knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
Disputes. Washington state law governs the interpretation of these Ts&Cs, and claims for breach of it. You and Hospital Dream Jobs agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Washington to resolve any dispute arising out of the Ts&Cs or the Site. Your local laws may apply for claims in tort, unfair competition, and consumer protection.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Hospital Dream Jobs, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site in violation of, and for any other breach of these Ts&Cs and/or if any of Your Content causes us to be liable to another.
Other. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Hospital Dream Jobs regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
› Close Window